Kartik Aaryan Is Now The brand Ambassador Brawl Stars India !

 Supercell has declared that it is collaborating with Bollywood star Kartik Aaryan for its versatile game, Brawl Stars. Aaryan, who is presently the brand representative of Brawl Stars in India, will likewise be highlighted in the game's #AlagSaAction crusade.

Kartik Aaryan Is Now The brand Ambassador Brawl Stars India !

The new #AlagSaAction crusade thinks about Brawl Stars' ubiquity in India. While discussing the coordinated effort, Aaryan said, "I've been into gaming since my school days, and during the last lockdown, I found Brawl Stars. What immediately attracted me to this interesting game was its speed and force, and the way that I could play it with companions. That makes it more diversion for me, as I totally love it when some amicable rivalry is included." 

Aaryan added, "It was incredible fun working with a brand that goes all out in the innovative office. From the content to the game, everything about the entire interaction was very in-a state of harmony with my energy. I additionally cherished investigating the activity saint sort for a change, and I trust the crowd appreciates watching an alternate symbol of mine!" 

Fight Stars Marketing Lead, Doug McCracken, said, "Activity is quite possibly the best game classifications in India, and we're energized that players have been so responsive to our interesting interpretation of the class. Kartik's unrivaled ability, cooperation, and energy for Brawl Stars made him the ideal fit to carry another degree of inventiveness to players the whole way across India." 

The new mission comes with perfect timing for Brawl Stars' pristine Brawl Pass, which incorporates exceptional journeys, prizes, and then some. Indian players can get select restricted time awards in the game. Fight Stars is accessible on Android by means of Google Play Store and iOS through App Store.





Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post